Need help? Check out our Support site, then

HELP !!!

1. my blog is not loading properly all the posts are overlapping what should i do i have google chome and internet explorer as browsers tried with both help quick

The blog I need help with is amazinglybeautifullife.wordpress.com.

2. Go to Dashboard>Settings>Writing Settings and under Formatting, make sure that the checkbox is checked next to "WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically".

3. tried it :( its not bringing about any change

4. That is because the problem is in an already-existing post. If that tickbox is checked, it prevents the problem in New posts. So make sure it's selected and saved before doing anything else.

What you can do is go to your latest post on its own post page. See if the problem exists in that. If so, edit the post. Update. See if that fixes the problem. If not, go to the next oldest post and edit and update that. Etc.

5. i checked all the posts individually none have the problem however the problem continues to exist its just with the 1st page of the blog ithas 10 posts the next pages r f9 what should ido ???

6. Please go to > Posts > All Posts, change all your latest posts to Draft, click Update, change them back to Published, click Update again. (You can edit all of them at once: tick the square in front of their titles then select Edit from the Bulk Actions dropdown and click Apply.)

7. wow ur so wonderful a big thank you ..u just made my morning very good :) thank you sososo much

8. @itssrijana
    Hello there,
    It's good to know the 3 of us Volunteers helped you. I want you to know what caused this. It was copying and pasting without using either icon 5 or icon 6 in Row 2 of the visual editor, please see here so you know how to do this correctly in the future. http://en.support.wordpress.com/visual-editor/#pasting-text
    Best wishes with your blog. :)

9. thakyou so much ur jus gr8 ..i ll be more careful next time..i am new here and anything is enough to scare me ..thank you so much

10. Happy blogging!

11. :)

12. That's a good trick, TT. I'll remember that.

13. @raincoater
    Hi there,
    I learned it from Panos ie. justpi. :)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic