Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Help!

1. I had a gallery of 250 pics in a text widget going down the sidebar which disappeared when a background was added.

As there were so many pics, in my effort to reinstall it, by attaching the pics to an empty post called "Gallery" I managed to attach about 20 pics that belong in other posts. Now I can't work out how to unattach them.

I have deleted the post created called "Gallery" but that doesn't seem to have affected the fact that the pics are still attached to it.

I'd be grateful for help.

Thanks everyone.

The blog I need help with is truthinreality.com.

2. I'm sorry but I cannot help you. I did locate this related thread here > http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/gallery-in-a-widget?replies=13
    Hopefully another Volunteer will be able to assist you.

3. Thank you for your help previously. It's annoying after all that, it was perfect until I put the background on and then the gallery disappeared.

I have taken the post created "Gallery" out of the trash and when I go into the insert media window there is an empty box by each pic but with no indication as to what can go in it!

Can you help?

Thanks.

4. No I'm sorry I can't help but I flagged the thread for Staff attention.

5. OK I deleted the Gallery post from the trash. I deleted the photos from the media library and uploaded them again. I'm not sure if it's going to be OK but it looks as if it is. I am a bit worried about it happening again as I would like to improve the background as I have infinite scroll so that it stops a short way down but don't want to lose the gallery again.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic