Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Help!

1. beingthere1955

Hi...

My email account has been deleted, so I cannot reset my password (i.e., can't access the shut-down email account to receive the standard password-reset email).

This is in regards to a WordPress blog I set up with the domain name: campfireonthemountain.wordpress.com.

How I can I access it as an administrator? Do I have to have a password, or can somebody help me get in there (legitimately)?

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks--. :)
    Matt
    Writer

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. beingthere1955

4. I've tagged this for Staff assistance, as they are the only ones who can assist. Please be patient while they get back to you, as there seems to be a bit of a backlog of forum posts waiting for their attention at the moment.

5. @beingthere1955
    In order to help you get access to your blog when Staff enter this thread they will need one of the following things in order to correctly identify you as the blog owner:

1. an email from the email address associated with the account or revealing what that associated email address was

2. the wordpress.com API key for your account. This was included in your welcome email with a note to keep it safe. Please do not post the API key here.

3. if you have purchased any upgrades for the blog a transaction number

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic