Thank you for reading this so fast!!
Yes...here is what happens (step by step...because I've been going around in circles!)
This is what appears when I go to the site: "Your subscription to "Domain Mapping" has expired or is about to expire. Visit the Upgrades page to renew it.
"Remember the Poor" Domain Mapping (rememberthepoor.info) September 5, 2009" "UPGRADE"
Both "Remember the Poor" and "Upgrade" are links that take me to the same page, which is the "Upgrades>Domain" page.
There are several options:
1. add a domain. didn't think that was it, but I tried it when nothing else worked, and of course since I already have that domain name (rememberpoor.org), it takes me back to the same page.
2. I have a list of 3 domain names--one is expired, one is the WP domain name, and one is my primary domain name--rememberpoor.org. I click on that, and it takes me to the same page.
3. It tells me when each domain expires, which also shouldn't be it, and it isn't. I clicked on the renew button next to it, and it just allows me to renew the domain name, which doesn't expire for quite a while.
4. Update primary domain name button--that also shouldn't be the thing that works, and it isn't :) I do have the correct site set as the primary domain.
5. Domain administration--not sure what this is for, but it says it will take me to an external site and I have to set a new password.???
6. Last option is "Manage your domains"--this takes me to an external site and requires me to log in. My WordPress login username and password does not work here.
The best idea I have at this time is to try the domain administration and setting a new password which might let me then log in to that external page, which might be the one that would let me renew my domain mapping???
I'll wait to hear your thoughts though. THANK YOU!!