Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Hemp Fuel Revoution 2011 ; Solution to Economic Collapse

1. Youtube - Hemp Fuel Revoution 2011 ; Solution to Economic Collapse

http://mylesohowe.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/hemp-fuel-revolution/

I have posted 40 posters saying Legalize the Cure to Cancer in high schools and on the street. I observed some positive reactions. This information needs to be known to the public.

"The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."
    - Carl Sagan

Read an important message from Rick Simpson on his website, link below.

http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/onward-to-full-legalization/

To say the world in which we live is on the wrong track is an understatement of the highest order. But if we act now, it is not too late to rectify the situation. Everything must be realigned to see that what is best for the human race and this planet can be accomplished. No longer will we allow corruption to dictate to us how we as humans must live.

We are on the verge of the greatest turning point in manĀ“s history and it is essential for our future that everything is done in an open and honest manner. If we proceed in this way, a great deal can be accomplished. If managed properly, this earth can sustain us all and we can put an end to the use of fossil fuels which is poisoning our earth. While at the same time starvation can be eradicated and a great number of jobs will be created in hemp-based industries to solve most of our unemployment problems.

As I have stated many times, it is our watch and it is our responsibility to see that mankind will survive and prosper. Doctors will follow the Hippocratic Oath and governments will begin working for the greater good of the people. This is the only path that we can follow that makes any sense and if ignored the destruction of the human race can be the only result. For seven years I have been bringing the truth to the government and the public, but now many people are starting to pay attention. It has become clear to me that governments will never do the right thing unless it is forced upon them by the public.

So it is now left to us, the public, to remedy the situation ourselves. If government refuses to do the right thing, then we must prevail and change government as we know it. In their place we must put people who are honest with no hidden agendas. The job we are paying them for is to represent us properly and if they cannot be trusted with this sacred responsibility, they will be terminated from their positions. You could call it downsizing corruption. I think that anyone, including myself, if put in a position of public trust, should expect to have their activities while working for the public watched very closely. And indeed the public who are paying their salaries have every right to do so to keep them honest.

Read the rest of the Legalization Article on Phoenix Tears

http://phoenixtears.ca

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. This has been known by "them" for soo long!!

Hemp is the answer to many of the problems that exist today. The trouble is, that it would cost the big corporations to lose MASSIVE amounts of their profits. This was one of the reasons the crop was vilified back in the day.

The information is out there, is just a matter of googling! :)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic