Hello there, I was trying to figure out how are the tags and categories crawled by google at WordPress. i read a lot of articles, forums and blogs and still can't figure it out.
Please correct me if I'm wrong:
1. WordPress tags use rel="tags"
2. WordPress categories should use rel="category"
3. There is a link from tags and categories to initial article with rel="bookmark"
4. There is not specific sitemap.xml for tags and categories
5. Worpdress doesn't use META=NOINDEX
Is there anything else I haven't mentions about categories and tags on Wordress? Is there anything else I need to know about?
The blog I need help with is euromillionsnews.wordpress.com.