Need help? Check out our Support site, then

HOW MUCH WILL EARN FOR 1000 HITS PER DAY

1. re: triple ads unit

Please see whatJon Burke said here:

The Triple Ad unit option requires approval by FM [Federated Media] - the advertising partner for that layout. We submit all the WordAds sites to them and if then the sites they approve we ask if they would like to move to the triple theme. http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/triple-ad-unit-themes?replies=5#post-922109

More details here: http://wordads.co/faq/
    http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/triple-ad-unit-themes?replies=8#post-922109

2. Hey SavorySalty - We need to do more work and testing on the triple ads but will be in touch with you and others in WordAds as we expand it.

3. modaddictionblogger

Hi Jon,

20th august and we are still awaiting for July earnings. - Any update on this??

Thanks in advance

4. ditto, really eager to see how I did

5. modaddictionblogger and thebioscopist we have July earnings posted for about half the WordAds sites and expect to have the rest posted in the next day.

6. it's the 'next day' and I still don't see July's report.

7. So far, it's only 9:40 AM on the 'next day'. Please hang in there while we get these sent out.

8. sorry I'm in the UK, and it's 17:45.

9. Ah, no worries then. In your case, it will probably arrive early tomorrow.

10. It's 9AM for me. Thebioscopist your July earnings are in your dash. Thanks.

11. modaddictionblogger they are also live for you.

12. Are the earnings final?

13. I wasn't necessarily expecting the 1 per 1,000 impression, but I made much less than what I thought. However I am not disappointed with my earnings because they seem to be more than what everyone else is making ;)

14. yeah, I'm a little disappointed with mine. I only managed to get $9.45 for 17'000 odd views, of which 15'000 views had ads. The remaining 2000 views were for my homepage which doesn't have any ads on. I was expecting at least $15. I'm hoping there's a second or third earning report for the month, as I've seen other people got.

15. I guess that works out closer to 63c per 1000 views

16. okay....now the figure changed to $10.42?? Why is that?

17. Well, 72.968 visits in July and $14,81 earned... that's 20 cents per 1000 visits... too far from $1/1000 visits. It must be wrong...

18. modaddictionblogger

In my case, 23 cts per 1000 visits !!!?? while in june the earnings were close to 1$ /1000 views after begging Jon to solve the issue many times...

Jon, can you please let us know when will we get the final and right report of Jul earnings? Today it's 24th aug !!!

19. modaddictionblogger these are the final reports. We will be in touch by email to look at your specific report.

20. jessicamudditt

Hi
    This was my first month with WordAds and I also received less than twenty cents per 1,000 views. Could you please email me?
    Thank you
    Jessica

21. Hi, are the figures for August correct or not yet? 25k visits with $6.97 earnings when July was less visits and more income.

Thanks

22. adventuresofabeautyqueen

Hi there! It's September 16 but I still don't see a report for my August earnings... are reports really sent in this late?

And if a reader clicks on the ads, does that mean more income?

I also somehow accidentally clicked on one of the ads myself while editing/reading a blog post. I heard that this is baaad. What is the rule on accidental self-clicks?

Thanks!

23. >Hi there! It's September 16 but I still don't see a report for my August > earnings... are reports really sent in this late?

adventuresofabeautyqueen. Yes it takes a few weeks each month as we work with a lot of advertisers and rely on them to provide the reporting for each site.

>And if a reader clicks on the ads, does that mean more income?
    It depends on which country the reader lives in. In North America and parts of Europe we are paid by view and rest of world we are mostly paid by click.

>I also somehow accidentally clicked on one of the ads myself while >editing/reading a blog post. I heard that this is baaad. What is the rule on >accidental self-clicks?
    This is not a problem. It only becomes a problem if a site is clearly doing click fraud which is fairly easy for the advertiser to see.

24. davidroccato - I will email you. Our privacy policy doesn't allow us to discuss specific earnings in public, even if you are not concerned with it.

25. modaddictionblogger

jonburke - I got Aug earning and once again they do not reach 20 cents per 1,000 entries. We don' t either understand why the income has changed (decreased) this much, neither got a satisfactory or consistent explanation from you or FM/WordAds. You promised to email me with detailed report of earnings but never did. I think all the bloggers are feeling the same way as us and getting really dissapointed - I just can say we would never recommend FM/WordAds to someone who wish to earn money by managing a blog or at least appreciates coherence in a business partner.

26. I do have to agree with above somewhat. When I got June's report I was happy at the level, it is roughly what I expected. July had more hits and less and August was busiest ever and still significantly below June.

If the pricing has changed because too much was being paid out we should be told.

Jon, I appreciate the job you are doing but we would all appreciate clarification on this, what happened since the June figures ?

27. ianrobo and modaddictionblogger I wrote you both by email.

28. and much appreciated Jon !! I know we have stressed you about this and appreciate your mail.

29. Hi Jon, my site MyDestiny2011received more than 200K visits this month, and I am looking fwd to see my earning, my first three months was not good,I am from Malaysia, so do I get paid by number of visits or by click?

Thank you

30. Jonburke what is your email? I'm confused. Why if I got only 189,714 hits in Agu wordads paid me only $32? Can you explain me this please than you!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic