I am trying to understand who and how is putting spam tweets from my twitter account
and came to conclusion that the only way is through my Disqus account:
Recently, I added my blog as website to my Disqus account
and, after looking in its configauration once more. I see that comments can be put without moderation
I also gave access to twitter - I had to while commenting some other blogs
(and I do not understand why both read and WRITE access without any choice was given?)
Though there are NO strange comments (except my own) I can see in my Disqus accounts.
Anyway, I'd like to understand:
- the spam tweets are all abt "weight loss".
- Who is catching spam comments first in this case - Disqus or built-in WP.com Akismet?
- Suppose, Disqus caught spam, it would not appear in admin panel of blog?
- Suppose Disqus has put comment without moderation/approval, would it pass through in-built Akismet?
- Will I see comments in my WP.com blog admin panel or I should search them in the blog?
Can I Search all my comments - approved, spam, pending, trashed - for a keyword? How?
The blog I need help with is keycaptchaured.wordpress.com.