First of all, my problem was this:
-These were my tabs: home (default), link, contact, and about me. (The tab: "about me" was in 2 words - i.e. "about" and "me")
-Problem with the above tab setting: When my homepage was viewed with IE6.0, the tab "about me" would be attached to the page it was displaying, but the rest of the tabs - home, link, contact - was "separated" from their respective pages. They were just remote rectangles.
-So, the SOLUTION:
- Do NOT have 2 separate words as your tab title.
- The problem I had above was resolved when I changed the "About Me" (2 words) to "AboutMe" or "About.Me"
- After I did this, all the tabs were "attached" to the respective pages - i.e. everything displayed NICELY. =o)
Hope this helps. =O)
P.S. "The PROBLEM" wasn't a problem when I viewed my blog with Firefox or Netscape.