I checked your source code, and what I saw shows that at some point you probably re-uploaded the images, then deleted the wrong copy from your Media Library. When you re-upload the same image for the second time, it gets a "1" at the end of its name, to distinguish it from the previous copy ("2" if you upload it for the third time, etc).
In “Suwannee Spirits”, the URL of the image is given as
In "Some more film/digital thoughts", as
Both should be minus the last digit (1 & 2, respectively). You can easily correct that in your html post editor. I guess it'll be something similar in your other posts, too, but I didn't go any further than your first page of posts.
(In general, it's best to avoid generic number names for your images or you may run into problems - e.g. an "image231" getting confused with a copy of "image23".)