I have purchased CSS Customization and I need help with the following:
1. I would like the space between the line at the bottom of the header and the start of the posts to be smaller.
2. I like the infinite scroll, but it makes the Follow, FB Like, and Twitter widgets hard to get to because they are at the bottom of my page. Is there anyway to get the small FB, Twitter and email icons (instead of the buttons) with Imbalance 2 so I can have the icons lined up horizontally under the search box or spaced out across the navigation menu? I'd prefer to have the search box, follow, FB, and twitter buttons spread across under the navigation menu. The widget stacks the buttons vertically and creates too much space in the header.
[You can see right now I tried to move the follow icon under the search box, but it creates too much space in the header.]
3. I'd like to increase the weight of the red line under the header, or eliminate it altogether. I definitely don't want the Follow button to appear underneath the line. (This is appearing differently on screen v. ipad).
4. I would like to center the navigation menu. Right now, it appears slightly to the left and is not centered under the banner.
5. Finally, I'd like to create a drop down menu under "Eating Out" to include "Eating out in 2012" and "Eating out in 2013." These pages are created and published, but I want the drop down to appear when you hover over "Eating Out."
Thanks in advance!
The blog I need help with is eatingininstead.com.