Originally I had my WP.com site- pacork.wordpress.com and uploaded lots of images that were very large before I realised that it's best to upload smaller sized files....
In the meantime I've set up my WP.org site patrick.dinneen.com with images being 1. my prefered resolution 2. smaller file sizes
This site isn't fully finished so I want to keep my WP.com site going for the moment.
If I import my content from .org to .com-
1. will the content in .com be OVERRIDDEN by the imported content OR added to current content?
2. Will image resolution be kept as definded in .org or will the settings in .com apply?
3. Presume I'll lose any comments in .com that aren't in .org site?
4. Any other things worth keeping in mind.
5. When I finally change over to .org is there a way to redirect visitors automatically from .com to .org
The blog I need help with is pacork.wordpress.com.