Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Importing Posts (about 1000)

1. D am also trying to move about 1000 posts into a blog I have here. I have exported from the other WordPress blog on one of my hosted domains and then imported the file into a WordPress.com blog, it takes several minutes to do and it seems like it is working and then when it is all finished there is nothing imported. I have the exact same number of posts before and after the import.

I selected my name as the author to import to and nothing.

I have tried it a couple of times with no success.

Am I missing something here?

The blog I need help with is accountsreceivablefactoringdaily.wordpress.com.

2. This is something you are probably going to have to take up with staff directly at http://support.wordpress.com/contact/ .

3. Hi when I go to import listings from Blogger - today it says:-

The page you have requested cannot be displayed. Another site was requesting access to your Google Account, but sent a malformed request. Please contact the site that you were trying to use when you received this message to inform them of the error. A detailed error message follows:

The site "http://wordpress.com" has not been registered.

I do have two email addresses for my Blogger site and today I logged in with the one that was not googlemail - could this be the problem ?

I have gone back and logged in again at Blogger using the googlemail account - but there seems to be no change.

I imported listings with no problems before was working fine before.

4. It actually did work, it just took a a while to populate the posts...thanks

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

• Started 4 years ago by accountsreceivablefactoringdaily
  • This topic has 5 posts
  • 4 posters
  • Latest reply from accountsreceivablefactoringdaily
  • This topic is not resolved
  • RSS feed for this topic