I just started my blog, and I have run into the following problem several times.
Steps to repeat:
1. When editing a post, click the "Upload/Insert Image" icon and upload an image
2. Forget to actually insert it into the post in that process, but otherwise save it
3. Realize this, and again click the "Upload/Insert Image" icon
4. This time, go to the Gallery tab and click the "show" link
5. Observe the complete lack of option to insert into post
There's a discrepancy here with the support document, which seems to say I'd have the option to insert the image into the post after clicking "Show":
Anyone else have this problem? I'm guessing so, given that the overwhelming majority of the votes on the latter help doc were for "unhelpful".
Is there any workaround besides writing the code manually (which I can do, it's just annoying).