I am hoping there is a simple but overlooked answer for this issue, but I normally make blog posts from my macbook pro with no problems. However, when I try to post anything from my mac at work, I get a whole list of issues:
1. when I go to upload a file, I get the log-in screen imbedded in the upload window. I sign in again and continue to the upload form, BUT
2. I get no response when I hit "send to editor."
3. If I do manage to get an image into the editor window, I can not manipulate the link at all. If I try to, the pop-up box is completely blank and unresponsive. moreover,
4. when I try to close the blank box, not only does it not close but it gets "stuck" to my mouse and follows it around the screen. All I can do to solve the problem is to quit my browser.
5. Trying to preview a post gives me a 404 - Not Found error message.
Items 3 and 4 occur whenever I try to make any sort of link, not just with uploaded images.
Again this only happens when I try to use any machine that isn't my own laptop. Blogging from home gives no issues. I thought it might be because I didn't have access to my server from this computer, but after I gained access I was still met with the same problems.
Has anybody else had similar issues?? Can anyone shed some light on this for me?