Need help? Check out our Support site, then

just call me

1. When I try to make a post, I can't expand the field in which I do the writing. Instead, I get about one inch of "page" and the rest of my computer screen in taken up by your "freshly pressed" page. I DONT WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INFURIATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blog url: http://kidslovehorses.wordpress.com/

2. Go here:

http://kidslovehorses.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

You should see the "add new post" page. Then go here:

Dashboard > Settings > Writing Settings and set the "Size of the post box" to more than 40 lines.

This should help.

3. OK - So I missed the faintly highlighted "new post" and clicked on the brightly colored "new post". I hate it when they do this kind of crap. jerks.

4. You do realize that Google now has your phone number, right? Don't piss off anyone in Anonymous in the next six months.

5. I thought my question was going to customer support. What's anonymous? Or maybe I should say who?

6. Thanks for the help, by the way. Most brains work better with computer formats than mine.

7. No worries. Support changed the way things work recently and let's just say they could have explained things better. If you do not know who Anonymous is, you're not likely to annoy them. I see this thread is flagged for staff attention, so they'll probably remove your number, but it might take search engines awhile to do the same.

8. There was a very disturbing picture associated with one of their highlighted blog posts and I couldn't eliminate if from the screen. I have very well developed peripheral vision. My work with the kids and horses demands this. Their safety depends on it. I can't shut out peripheral visual information. It was awful. Also, I need a full page to write. Scrolling scrambles my brain.

I have a precious half hour or forty-five minutes a month, always late in evening, to add to the chronicle of what I'm doing. I just don't have the time and energy to deal with getting upended when they decide to "improve" their format.

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'll get a blog set up on a less popular, but also less "hip" site. Again, thank for the help!

9. thewordpressghost

hahahaha Coaster

I love that implication, is anonymous wordpress support?

Did you really intend to imply that?

10. No, I intended to imply that if your phone number is googleable, you'd best not piss off Anonymous. Ask any cop in Chicago why.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic