I'm a sucker for the impulse buy, and the CSS customization was like a candy bar by the cash register. Unfortunately, it appears that I am an idiot when it comes to CSS. I searched the forums but couldn't quite find answers to the following things I would like to do in the manifest theme:
1. Get rid of the grey line above the "About" link on top of my header image.
2. Use a longer version of my header image (the width is the same).
3. Pad the header image with a bit more top and bottom whitespace. Specifically, I would like the "About" link and the tag line under the image to be a bit farther from it.
4. Slightly increase the font size of the tag line.
5. Remove the "by username" that appears under the post title when I look at an individual post. (fortunately, it does not seem to appear on the main page), though damned if I know whether that is a result of my tinkering or just the way the standard theme displays the main page)
6. Replace the date at the top of a post (main page) with the bottom-of-post style "published" date that appears on the individual post view.
7. Actively post things to the blog.
Now, I'm not holding my breath on that last one, but if I could get help on even a few of my issues, I will be a mighty happy camper. The blog can be found at http://www.iamnotacrank.com . Yep. I bought the domain. Another impulse buy, of course.
The blog I need help with is iamnotacrank.com.