Hi! The layout is not working as I expected on Parament. I believe I've tried several of the recommendations for the changes but the layout still doesn't change. Maybe I didn't try the recommendations correctly. I am trying to help my sister setup a new business. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I upgraded to the ProBundle thinking I could accomplish what I needed but it is still not working as I hoped. My sister's blog is theresapaints.wordpress.com.
1) I have tried to remove the VideoPress title displaying at the right of my videos. I tried deleting the titles as suggested but the VideoPress title still displays.
2) The title of my last page sometimes disappears from the the menu bar. I tried viewing it from 3 computers (Windows- and Apple-based devices) and the disappearing page occurs on each computer ... not sure how to force it to happen. I've changed the page number several times and it still appears/disappears.
3) I have used 'Revert' to return to the default Parament font for the header. On the Custom Font page and on the Header Page, the tag appears much larger but when 'viewed', the tag line is so small it cannot be read. How do I get the tag line to be bigger? It is not matching the theme display.
4) I had already purchased a domain name from GoDaddy. They suggested I use WordPress to develop since iWeb does not have tag lines for SEO. Will I lose any formatting if I have to convert it to WordPress.org? Is there a way for me to use my GoDaddy domain name (PaintDrinkCreate.com) and a 'name server' function to keep site on WordPress? I believe I read something about this in the support pages.
5) One of my goals for my calendar page is to have it open automatically in a new window to my linked page. Is that possible without clicking on an image or word? I have tried it several ways and am still testing it on this calendar page. Currently, as the last page, this page is the disappearing one. Not sure if you will be able to see it.
I REALLY like Parament. Had tried to force TwentyEleven to have this look and feel but kept running into layout issues, particularly spacing. THANK YOU!!!! Lisa Gritti
The blog I need help with is theresapaints.wordpress.com.