Hi – I’m new to WordPress and I’ve been working on my page. So far I’ve been able to figure out most everything thanks to the instructions and tutorials. They are very helpful.
But now I have a problem I can’t seem to find an answer for.
- I’m using Nishita theme with the PhotoBlog layout
- I have put in a custom header
- I have not put in any background. I didn’t put a picture in because part of it kept going under the header so I went to plan B.
- I have written a “Welcome” post which shows below the background area
- I have a sidebar with “custom menu” widgets to show the events I will be at – works great
- I have created a parent page to put into each custom menu otherwise I found it would not show up in the sidebar and added subpages.
However, all my pages are showing up under the header in the area that appears would be for a background. I cannot find the page ID # to exclude pages. I’m using Mac & Safari.
What I would like in that area is a line showing Gallery - Contact – Prices, etc. which would take you to another page when clicked on.
Direction would be greatly appreciated ☺
The blog I need help with is sarahwyattphotography.com.