Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Mis-aligned 404 Page in Rusty Grunge

1. Hello!

This is my first Post to WP.com so if I seem confused please advise! Plus it's past 3AM here...

I have been running Rusty G for good few months, with two sidebars, and haven't used the Search function yet.

Tried searching it today, and got this:

http://monstapro.wordpress.com/?s=badger

I've tried looking up the Developer, but he has no contact form on his site (see at bottom of Page after the above jump). It turns out the main Support Page is off until the WP posse return from break (tomorrow?) so I thought I'd raise this here...

It looks even worse using the link to a Post that hasn't been published yet (some of the elements overlap and / or guillotine). I was going to Post a screenshot about it, but thought I'd raise the flag and hit the hay first (which is why you may not get a response for a while!)...

Thoughts?...

The blog I need help with is monstapro.wordpress.com.

2. panaghiotisadam

Hi,
    When a theme is adapted for wp.com blogs, fixing issues is no longer the developer's job. And the wp.com theme team monitor the Themes forum, so posting here was the right thing to do.

3. Hi grubbyseismic,

Thanks for reporting this. Our team is looking into it at the moment.

Best,
    Michael

4. grubbyseismic, Rusty Grunge should be working as expected now. Thanks for letting us know about this one.

Happy blogging!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic