Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Missing all posts in 2007

1. Hi anyone! All my posts from 2007 and back are gone. The videos exist in the media gallery but the posts are gone. Is there a setting I'm missing to show those or what happened?

The blog I need help with is lindastamps.wordpress.com.

2. That site linked to your username is not a free hosted WordPress.com blog. It appears that you have accidentally posted to the wrong support forum. We cannot help you here at WordPress.com with that site as it’s not being hosted by WordPress.com and we run on different software. This is the correct forum for your software http://wordpress.ORG/support/
    WordPress.com vs WordPress.org: The Differences
    http://support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/

3. Not sure how my user name got changed to my website but I've been at wordpress.com for 4 years now.

4. Hello there,
    Please click WordPress.com username and then please remove this ...www.stampingschool.com/ site link and replace it with your WordPress.com blog link. (No WordPress.com blog URLs contain a "www" all those links redirect to the URL without it.

Here’s how to link your username to your blog in your blog Dashboard -> Users -> Personal Settings -> then scroll down to Account Details. Then scroll down to where it says ‘Website‘ select the URL for your primary wordpress.com blog and then save changes.

Now every time you sign into the forum we can all click on your username and your blog will be linked to it. And every time you leave a comment on a blog your username can be likewise clicked and your blog can be instantly located.

I located only two posts in 2007 and the titles are:
    Arty’s Pick of the Web
    For the love of stamps…

If any other posts are missing you will need to contact Staff directly.
    Best wishes with your blog.

5. thanks for the help - there is a whole year missing but I could just see those 2 posts. will contact help

6. Not being able to find the posts under Dashboard > All Posts and using the 2007 filter is very weird if you did not deplete them but I'm sure Staff will be able to sort it for you.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic