I'm teaching an "editing social media" class at the UW this Saturday. I would like to be able to share the answers to a few questions I have (and I'm curious for myself as well). I hope you can help...
1. Can an active wordpress.com blog upgrade to wordpress.org? (in order to advertise and use affilate links)
2. If so, how is this done? How long does it usually take?
3. Does the theme and previous published content stay the same?
4. Can a wordpress.com blog be moved to Blogger?
5. If so, is it just a URL redirect and the blogger/writer has to build a new blog with new themes at both blogger or wordpress.org?
Sorry for all the questions, but I'd really like to know!
The blog I need help with is secretsofmomsblog.com.