I have my own domain venezuelatina.com. It was working with a Blogger blog. I moved the blog content from Blogger to WordPress.com and bought a 10$ right to mapping. I changed the DNS at my registrar and changed the redirection at Blogger.
On DNSstuff, I got the following:
Your NS records at your nameservers are:
ns1.wordpress.com. [184.108.40.206] [TTL=14400]
ns2.wordpress.com. [220.127.116.11] [TTL=14400]
ns3.wordpress.com. [18.104.22.168] [TTL=14400]
Your http://www.venezuelatina.com A record is:
http://www.venezuelatina.com. CNAME venezuelatina.com. [TTL=14400]
venezuelatina.com. A 22.214.171.124 [TTL=7200] [US]
venezuelatina.com. A 126.96.36.199 [TTL=7200] [US]
which seems to be OK.
But it doesn't work.
Thanks for your help.