Experienced a very strange event tonight- I had just finished writing a post (took about an hour), including images and clicked on publish.
However, all that turned up on the blog was the first 5 or so words - the rest of the post has been lost. I can't have dreamed it, as the images I used in the article are now in my media library, but even the autosaves only have the first 5 words.
Nothing can be done to find the lost post - I am rather peeved having to completely rewrite it from scratch, so the only benefit to this is to warn others to be careful while authoring an entry - just in case it might be worth highlighting and copying the content before clicking submit, or risk it - up to you.
The blog I need help with is stusshed.wordpress.com.