I'm trying to change my current custom header to a different custom header. Same exact width, everything - just changed a word in it - and it says it has uploaded correctly but doesn't appear on the site. The old header remains. I've tried re-setting the header to the original header for the theme, I've tried looking at my blog in multiple browsers to rule out a caching issue, but two days later in three different browsers, it's still the old header. What's really weird is that the code is calling the new header's filename, but the old header is still appearing.
My site is: http://www.thebirdsings.com - the old header says "a journal by lisa goettel" and the new header that has been uploaded and should be appearing says "writings by lisa goettel"