Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Pages widget link & background problem

1. On my pages widget some of the links don't underline & change color when you hover over them. It also appears to be a different shade of white then my theme, is there anything I can do about this?

http://www.coconutlimedesigns.com

I am using the default pressrow theme with the following CSS edits:

a:link {
    text-decoration:none;
    color:#000000;
    }

a:hover {
    text-decoration:underline;
    color:#a9be2a;
    }

a:visited {
    text-decoration:none;
    color:#000000;
    }

#header h1 {
    display:none;
    }

Can anyone help?

2. The underline and change color for me with Firefox 3 and Safari 3 - both on Mac. They all go lime green when I hover over them.

I am seeing the background all jagged on the right-hand side (grey) where the child pages are shown. I can't seem to figure out how to get that to go away though.

3. The link color changes appear to be working for me on a different computer (& browser) but the pages widget still appears grey instead of white. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix that?

4. To remove the background from the widgets change "background" to none as shown in the following:

#sidebar ul li.widget ul, #akismetwrap, .sidebar_section {
    background:none;
    float:left;
    padding:10px 0 7px;
    }
  5. Thank you. I have gotten the background on the widget fixed now I just need to find out why the links in the pages widget don't always change to green when you hover. It appears that only about 2/3rds of them are working correctly while viewing in IE7.

6. Try clearing your browser cache and then force reload the page and see if they change colors. The a:visited is set to color #000000. That means once it is visited, it doesn't change colors.

7. Thanks for all your help!

8. You're very welcome.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic