roamingzoe.wordpress.com is no longer available.
The authors have deleted this site.
Deleted blog URLs are not recycled, regardless of who registered and deleted them and no exceptions are made.
Did you use the same password for your email account and your blog?
Are you sharing log-in information with anyone or leaving it where anyone can locate it?
Are you remaining logged in on your computer so anyone can come along and access your blog through it?
1. Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that's how many hackers gain access to email accounts and to blogs.
2. Change the password on your WordPress.com username account to a very difficult one. http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
3. Register a new blog http://en.support.wordpress.com/register-a-blog/ Be sure your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
4. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
5. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
6. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
Then read this please knowing that blogs don't get hacked when security protocols are followed. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
Set up two step authentication http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/two-step-authentication/