Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Promotion: Free Places to Submit Blog URL & RSS (helps SEO)

1. I've put together a short list of places where you can get your blog listed or its RSS feed indexed. You can find it here: http://dubesor.wordpress.com/2007/06/06/where-to-submit-your-blog-or-rss-feed-for-free-seo-promotion/

2. Careful. We can talk about "google juice" but if you use the S word (you know, the one with E and O in it) people get antsy. Say "helps promote your blog!" or summat.

3. my bad. forget the seo, everyone, as this is not really about optimization. it is a short list for promoting your blog.

noticed that a # of people found these useful and clicked through to the various directories etc. (although there's some overlap with pingoat and pingomatic in the list, which I hadn't noticed when originally posted). so i figured i'd post it here for others.

4. It's useful stuff. Maybe we can roll it into the meta "how do I get readers" copy and paste answer we give out maybe eight or nine times a week. This covers stuff I don't recall seeing in those so neatly.

5. I'm also probably posting a short list of submission sites that require registration, but some might still be worth it.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic