Hi WordPress People,
we've recently moved the blog of our Open Source Project to wordpress.com: http://blog.couchdb.org/ We're using Theme "Publish" with no CSS changes or similar. The theme offers infinite scroll (loads 7 posts per scroll).
We're facing the following problem (reproduced across Firefox, Chrome, Safari):
- infinite scroll is disabled
- reading setting for pages is set to 2 posts per page now
- if the number is greater than two, the number of posts displayed *above* the "older posts" button on each page is correct
- but below the "older posts" button, there's a high number of older posts (varying from 1-50)
- then also all widgets in the left sidebar (except from "menu") are not displayed correctly anymore, they're moved to the bottom of the page
-> see screenshot (screenshot was made with limitation to 4 posts per page, screenshot is only an excerpt (not all 4 posts shown): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25592547/blog-bug-screen.png
I have tried changing reading settings, enabling / disabling infinite scroll and changing the number of posts displayed per page.
Note: if you open the blog now, it's correct (because only 2 posts per page are displayed).
To be honest, I have no clue why this is happening and how we could approach this, also couldn't find anything on forums. And I'd highly appreciate your help!
The blog I need help with is blog.couchdb.org.