Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Rate the above users blog

1. Rate out of /10

Go!

The blog I need help with is japancinema.wordpress.com.

2. 6/10

3. 7/10

4. 1/10
    cause ur wordpress.org but I give you a 1 for effort lol :P

5. 8/10 (because of that one time you were mean to me ^_^ )

6. 9/10 - Looks professional, easy on the eyes, reads well, has lots of content, its informative, and its involving. :)

7. 8/10

8. Would have been 10/10, but then I realized the banner was just a ploy. So, for getting my hopes up only to crush them, 1/10. But seriously? 5/10. Your "about" claims the idea of the blog is to express your opinions, but it's more reporting and less opinioning. Opinion more, you boobs.

9. 5/10

Im sure the content is nice and all, but the theme is just bland.

10. 8/10

Very nice and clean site. The only drawback if you can even call it that is that the site is new so there is not much content yet!

11. 7/10
    its has lots of things I like, 1st. your banner luff it, must be painful for her though LOL and your doll post interest and scared me but I hate the digg theme.

btw, douglaskev, I was not mean to you :P

12. AW1923

8/10 for design

2/10 for being Liberal

10/10 for practicing her right to free speech

13. 5/10 Its very plain....although 'theplainblog' is probably your intentions....since you set out to do what you wanted to do I guess a 7/10 now. lol great content though.

14. 5/10 for content (still new)
    6/10 for idea
    7/10 for including anime ^_^

...6/10

15. I have to give Kevin 8/10. Even when I don't agree with him, it is always interesting reading. Also his page is well organized and easy to navigate, a problem I find on a lot of pages.

16. 20 snowglobes out of 1 New England souvenir shop.

17. I give Imaculate Contraception 10/10 for not having a blog available to review, making my life pretty easy.

18. 8/10. Design is cool, but i dont like what you are writing :D

19. @whatfilm 0/10 for not liking the content, I happen to see nothing wrong with it unless you're all about morals and stuff LOL

gentledove gets a 8/10 cause I like it and Im too lazy now to give a full review lol

20. btw, I know, I know, I just felt it was necessary to review the dove's blog since I haven't reviewed it yet LOL

21. 7/10... the blog is more of news thingy...

22. 0/10 cause you dont have a blog its more of a online-store thingy lol :P

23. 9/10.

24. 0/10 because ndriuz didn't offer a site address.

25. 7/10 i love your new post about treason, I felt that way towards president bush ALOT lol

26. 10/10

Some good reviews, cool theme, well placed text, pictures and videos, cool widgets :>

27. 7/10

I like video games!

28. ..3/10 not sure what the overall point is?

29. 8/10

Not the kind of site I visit/read, but the layout's nice.

You should consider implementing a contact page rather than posting your email address. People are more likely to contact you then and I'm personally always worried posting my email address. http://support.wordpress.com/contact-form/

30. 5/10

Thats just becuse Im not a person who loves music so much, but its pretty sweet. I like the theme!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags