Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Re: Artisteer - automatic "Copyright © 2009" in theme footers - how to update?

1. Hi there.

I'm a newbie, and cannot find a way to update the Copyright date in the FOOTER of my WordPress site that I am in the process of building for Christmas 2012:

http://dreamthemes.x11s.org/WP/

I just used Artisteer to generate my theme this month (October 2011), but it oddly generates with a 2009 Copyright in the footer. There's no option in Artisteer to update the copyright date, nor can I even find the word "Copyright" inside the Edit theme window inside my WordPress account after my theme is installed.

Any tips will be appreciated, thank you.

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. Thanks for wasting my time, I was sent here by google when deliberately searching for the self-hosted forum. Why don't you POST a very clear notice on the front of your forum site as to what it's FOR instead of wasting people's time farting around, renewing passwords, and posting, all to no avail, just to get a stupid null reply from a bot.

4. Why are you asking wordpress anyway? They don't make Artisteer. As the people who made it. Would you ask the Mercedes dealer to fix your Toyota?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic