Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Refund

1. I purchased a premium design package. I want my money refunded. It is astounding that a provider that touts itself as user-friendly makes it impossible to obtain a refund through normal on-line channels. Users who want a refund are led through an insane maze that leads nowhere. For this reason, I will never use WordPress in future. BTW I'm a designer/publisher and am happy to pay for professional services - if they're professional.

2. Hi there - I'm so sorry you're having trouble obtaining a refund.

All eligible products can be self-refunded through the site administration area under Store > My Upgrades.

Because you deleted your entire site, the administration area is no longer accessible and a self-refund isn't an option, so I've issued a refund at this end for your Value Bundle. It can take 1-2 weeks for a refund to be reflected on your account.

Again, I apologize for the confusion and frustration. I'm very sorry this has left you with a negative impression of WordPress.com

If you would consider giving us another chance, just let me know and I'd be glad to help in any way.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.