Need help? Check out our Support site, then

screwed something up--404 error. can't get back to wp admin page

1. So I am trying to launch my first blog and used godaddy to buy the domain and then also purchased their hosting services (which seems like a mistake now but I bought a year so kind of screwed for the time being). Anyway, I installed wordpress and also managed to install a theme but couldn't get the content of the theme to show on the website so I was messing around within the wp-admin page and edited the URL from stripstruck.com/wordpress to just stripstruck.com thinking that would show the content. Now I can't get back to the stripstruck.com/wp-admin page to undo whatever I screwed up and I have no idea how to recover. Thanks for any help.

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags