I need your assistance to make a smart decision.
I am not familiar with the terminologies, therefore please excuse me if my questions sound uneducated.
I wish to put ads on my blog to acquiring revenue.
(1) If I have to chose a hosting company, and continue to use WordPress services, who would you recommend?
(2) Am I able to switch back to my original url, faestwistandtango.wordpress.com to be able to "keep my current blog" (because, I may not want to transfer all of my posts) and use fae-magazine.com when I transfer to a hosting company?
(3) In that case, do I have to chose one or the other blog for my followers to continue to see my blog on their "Reader"?
Or, I'll be able to keep them for both urls?
(4) May I keep my current 'theme' or do I have to pick a new 'theme'? Who would provide that?
(5) Is there a person I can "talk" with over the phone? I live in the SF Bay Area.
I really would like smooth transitions.
At the end when it is too late, I do not want to hit my forehead and say, "I wish I had a V8!".
(V8 being, asking for WordPress' experts' advice.)
Please assist me so I can prepare for the smooth transitions.
Thank you very much, Fae.
The blog I need help with is fae-magazine.com.