So when we click on Dashboard --> Manage we see a whole bunch of pages where we are able to ...well manage! (I.e. all our posts, pages, categories, uploads and the import/export stuff)
Now this surely has been suggested but:
1. What about tag managment! This surely is needed.
2. What about 'Link managment'. (All the links that you have posted within your posts/pages all in one page. This will be great to make sure you dont link to the same people a million times, to have a look for the links and manage/modify/remove them without having to scourge through your massive blog, etc etc...)
3. More themes (I just thought id give a gentle reminder)
4. The ability to pick tags you have used previously in future posts from a list (just how you can do this for the category) or from anywhere else.
5. Not an idea but an observation: Ive noticed that when I go to Dashboard ---> Tag Surfer I am able to search for tags that I have made and my own.... Now if I was to remove the tags and then place my own (i.e. ones I never used before but topics I am interested about anyway), thats all great.... However, the tag's that I used and were not there previously get placed in my "categories" (i.e. I can pick those tags as categories?!? Even though I thought of those topics as tags) (If this wasn't clear, ask and ill give a better example)...
Anyway I wanted to put this as a feedback suggestion to the wordpress staff, but I am never able to see them "open" (Mainly due to the fact that I live on the other side of the world).. So hopefully they will see this idea here.... If not, feel free for anyone else to post this to them as feedback for what you would want for the futurw wordpress updates..
Any comments/suggestions/agreements/disagreement? more than welcome :D
So anyway I am going to shutup now, because if I type up one more word the internet is going to explode. (Not to mention my keyboard HA!)