I created this new page so I could have a set of links to web sites and blog posts related to the subject of my blog. I did everything right. I even previewed the page first to make sure the links worked and they all did. I saved it. Then wen I decided to look at it to see if I sued make some changes to the way I had listed them, I fond the link addresses had been stripped from my links giving my links I could not click on. I know I did everything right as I did the exact same thing with this page that I created on my other blog and its links work just fine. Is there a way for my to get my link dresses put back or do I have to ho honing for them again on the internet as I do not have them saved anywhere ales.
The blog I need help with is uuquest.wordpress.com.