Hi there, thanks for the screenshot.
When you're not logged in, it looks like your browser is remembering the last information you filled out on a WordPress comment form and re-entering it automatically.
Could you please try these two things:
1. Clearing your browser's cache and cookies
2. Clearing your browser's auto-fill form history. Here are the instructions for Firefox:
- On the menu bar, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....
- In the Time Range to clear: drop-down, select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items that can be cleared.
- Make sure only Form & Search History is check marked.
- Click Clear Now. The dialog box will disappear and your form history will be erased.
When you are logged in, you can change the display name that WordPress picks up. Just head over to Users > My Profile and change the text in "Display name publicly as" from "realitydoug" to "Reality Doug" (or whatever you like).
Let me know how it goes.