I have just discovered offline editing using Windows Live Writer and have hit a snag. Although I can make new posts without any problems, I am having problems when I try to get a list of posts from my blog...
The response to the metaWeblog.getRecentPosts method received from the blog server was invalid:
Invalid response document returned from XmlRpc server
I discovered that this problem was due to the presence of smileys in some of the posts. Great, I thought! So I fixed those posts and tried again. I can now read the 1st 50 posts, but cannot read the 1st 100 posts. I've had a quick look in posts 51 to 100 and cannot see anything out of the ordinary.
The blog I need help with is brickiesgazette.wordpress.com.