For some reason, I'm not able to access/use/see the visual editor when writing content (posts and pages), only the HTML one. Anyone who knows what's wrong or how this could be corrected?
This is what I've done so far:
1) I double checked my settings (settings, personal settings, visual editor is not disabled)
2) I've disabled the visual editor, gone to writing mode and again enabled the visual editor to try again
3) I've cleaned my caches and refreshed the browser (multiple times)
4) I've done the above with the three different browsers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox; I don't have Explorer). The situation is the same with all of them.
My system settings are:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8.
- I've got the latest versions of the above three browsers
All help is much appreciated!
The blog I need help with is theoutsideviewblog.com.