Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Upgraded June 30, 2014, nothing happened, and not get any email. need help

1. Upgraded on June 30, 2014, nothing happened, and not get any email from wordpress.com. Anyone know how to contact with them to get some help please ?

[Private details redacted by staff]

Thanks to you all

The blog I need help with is lowerlightrate.wordpress.com.

2. What upgrades did you purchase? What does it say on your dashboard My Upgrades page?

3. hello,
    I have seen that wordpress.com has upgraded and i do not know how you can post a photo on my blog in a whole article in text. to the new site photos Because if I want to post a picture then it's suddenly a gallery and I will not.
    the blog i need help with is lottandbeauty.wordpress.com

4. On that site that still ask me to "go premium" what I already done and I should get " lowerlightrate.com" and email confirmation.
    Transaction made on

[Private details redacted by staff]

Thanks

5. @lottestuive your question is not the same as the Original Poster in this thread. Instead, it has to do with this, I believe. http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/posting-articles

6. Would you let me know where is the right place ? Thanks

7. Anyone can help ? Thanks

8. @maryzgao
    I'll tag this thread for a Staff follow-up. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

9. It is solved, I made second payment $99 and found out that it was upgraded to a different website on June 30. I do not know how it can go wrong because I made the domain name and upgraded it same time. So now I ask a refund for first payment, as far as I get the refund, I am good. Thank you very much.

10. Hi maryzgao,

I see that you have two different blogs with the WordPress.com Premium upgrade. These are the two blogs:

You mentioned that you'd like a refund on one of those purchases. You can request a refund by going to Store > My Upgrades in the blog's dashboard and using the "Cancel and Refund" link there.

If you'd prefer, I can issue that refund for you — please just confirm which blog you want to cancel the WordPress.com Premium for, and I'll go ahead and cancel and refund that for you.

11. Hello Rachelmc, I do not believe this that I made second payment, found out the mistake and gone to dashboard click on "Cancel and Refund" link there, did whatever I supposed to do on July 6, I did not get anything that no respond on webpage, no email received. I have to deleted that site today. From beginning, I made the lowerlightrate.wordpress.com that immediately I made the payment on that page. How can it go to wrong thing ? No one check it for me, I was asking for help as much as I could for days, who cares? I made second payment for same website, then blow my mind off, then I tried to " cancel and refund "it. Now you only know the part of the story what I was going through. I need the refund please, I really appreciate you very much.

Mary

12. Hello Rachelmcr,
    On July 6, 14, I made second payment, found out the mistake and gone to dashboard clicked on "Cancel and Refund" link, did whatever I supposed to do that did not get any confirmation email.
    I started worry about it and deleted that whole site this afternoon ( July 08,14)
    From beginning, I made the lowerlightrate.wordpress.com that immediately upgrade on that page. How can it go to wrong site ? I was asking for help as much as I could for days, no help. finally I made second payment for upgrade the website again, then blow my mind off, it was the reason that I worked on " cancel and refund ".
    I really appreciate you give me the refund.

13. Hi Mary,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. In the future, you can contact us directly through our support contact form (rather than posting directly to the forums) to get more help with your site and upgrades.

I see that you deleted both sites, so I have cancelled and refunded both of your upgrade purchases. If I can do anything more to help, please let me know.

14. Hello Rachelmcr, Thank you so much, I really appreciate you very much. I will come back some time later. Do I have to go another site to build the website after upgrade in the free site ? Thanks

15. Hi Mary,

After you purchase an upgrade for your WordPress.com site, the features for that upgrade will be available on the same site you purchased it for. You don't need to go anywhere else to build the site.

If you'd like tips for getting started with building your WordPress.com site, we have a tutorial here that may help:

http://learn.wordpress.com/

16. Hello rachelmcr, It did not work out on the same site that I used a free theme and I can not manage the disordered front page. I did everything I could, finally it show me I have to pay $30 for it. I thought $99 is an one time charge for 11 months. Thank you very much

17. Hi Mary,

Since I cancelled and refunded your WordPress.com Premium purchases, you no longer have any active upgrades on your blogs. If you'd like to use Custom Design or another upgrade, you're welcome to either purchase the individual upgrade you'd like or purchase WordPress.com Premium for the blog you want to use it with.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about that. :)

18. What do you talk about ??? I am done with you, do not write to me anymore please. Thanks

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic