I somewhat share dessoustout's sentiments. Uploading batches of photos is not a problem. The "inconvenient" part is going through a number of steps to individually post "image067.jpg" for example (let's pretend she uploaded "image001.jpg" to "image100.jpg"). To get to "image067.jpg" she would have to do the following:
- She clicks on "Add An Image"
- She clicks on "Media Library" tab
- She will have to click on "Page 3" as "Page 4 to Second-to-last Page" are hidden by ellipses (...)
- She will then have to click on "Page 5" just so "Page 6" shows up. Based on the chronological order of the images (groups of 10), the image she needs ("image067.jpg") is on "Page 6"
- She then clicks on "Show" and does any edits she wants then clicks on "Insert Into Post"
This is me assuming that she's using "Flash Uploader" and not "Browser Uploader" (I don't want to change my uploader from Flash to Browser as when I did that last time, I couldn't revert back to Flash; it eventually reverted when there was a WordPress upgrade).
Anyway, dessoustout, if you are using the "Flash Uploader," a quicker way to get to the image that you need is by typing in the "image file name" on the "Media Library" tab's "Search Media" search engine. So, just type in "image067.jpg" and it should bring you there right away.
However, if I'm understanding dessoustout correctly, this whole procedure is a hassle and very inconvenient. As I also post a lot of photos, I can see where she is coming from. If there is a better way to streamline adding a photo from a recently-uploaded batch of images, then that would be very exciting upgrade, for sure.