(1) Here’s how to link your username to your blog in your blog Dashboard > Users > Your Profile. Then scroll down to where it says ‘Website‘ and fill in the address of your blog and then click ‘Update Profile‘.
(2) These are the best practices for uploading your gravatar:
- Prepare the image prior to uploading it and make sure it’s no larger than 128 pixels X 128 pixels square.
- The image filetype has to be either PNG, GIF or JPG. Make sure the file name contains only letters and numbers – no special characters – and make sure all letters are in lowercase.
- Also make sure the image file name has an extension (Example – image.jpg)
- Note that there is a time delay while your gravatar image propagates. If you are experiencing problems then go to the gravatar site http://en.gravatar.com/ and read the FAQs as it contains common questions and answers to them http://en.gravatar.com/site/faq/
(5) Add this button (I already provided this link above) I do not know if it updates twitter, facebook, etc. because I do not like it and do not use it. http://en.support.wordpress.com/addthis/