Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this.
I'm using the exact same version of Google Chrome as you (21.0.1180.82). I cleared my cache but that doesn't make any difference.
I tried it on Safari and Firefox and there also I'm having the same issue:
- 1st image: not showing in 'view full size' (in carousel showing ok)
- 2nd image: also not showing in 'view full size' (in carousel showing ok)
- 3rd image: showing ok in 'view full size'
I'm almost sure it has nothing to do with the type of browser but more with the actual image file and/or the size of the file.
According to Firefox the first and second images can't be displayed because it contains errors. Image details:
- 1st image: JPEG Image; 0.04 KB (37 bytes); 0px × 0px (scaled to 1440px × 787px)
- 2nd image: JPEG Image; 0.04 KB (37 bytes); 0px × 0px (scaled to 1440px × 754px)
- 3rd image: JPEG Image; 1155.86 KB (1183600 bytes); 2499px × 1944px (scaled to 1011px × 787px)
It looks like it has something to do with the dimensions and scaling of the images. Do you know if there is any limitation in size in order to properly view it in full size (button right under image in carousel)?
- 1st image: View full size 4320×3240
- 2nd image: View full size 2500×1875
- 3rd image: View full size 2499×1944
I used Lightroom to enhance those pictures. Maybe there's something wrong with my settings when I exported the pictures to WP or maybe something went wrong with the rescaling in the media gallery of WP itself?
I'm pretty lost at the moment... :-)
Thanks again for your help.