Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Why is my "accept invitation" to English 385fall2013 blog not working?

1. I have an account and was invited to join a blog as part of a college class. I have been invited to join a second blog in another class, but when I accept the invitation, I get an error message that says my session may have been timed out or there's a security problem. I really need to get added to this blog because I have assignments there to complete. Can you please help with this problem?

The blog I need help with is eng382spring2013.wordpress.com.

2. What is the username of the person who invited you please?
    What is the URL of the blog your were invited to participate on?
    Please post them as I'll tag this thread for Staff assistance. Subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

3. Hi there,

I just resent your invitation to the blog eng385fall2013.wordpress.com. Can you please log in to your WordPress.com account and then click the link in the email to accept the invitation?

If you continue to get errors when you try to accept it, please let me know and I can look into this for you!

4. ashlialford940

Hi Rachel,

I still cannot get into the blog. Here is the error message that comes up when I hit the accept invitation:

Your request couldn't be completed.
    This may have occurred for security reasons or because your session timed out.

When I log into my account, I can go to my old blog for English 382 and the one I created. But, I have no English 385 blog to access. This is causing me great frustration and I am getting behind with work for that class. Please help.

Thanks,
    Ashli

5. Hi Ashli,

I'm very sorry that didn't work! I manually added you to the English 385 blog, so it will now appear when you log in to WordPress.com and go to My Blogs.

If you don't see the blog there right away, you may need to refresh your browser or clear your browser's cache and cookies.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.