It would also be helpful if you could provide the following details for me. Please send your response to [email redacted] and reference the following link:
What is your IP address? http://www.whatismyip.com/
Can you try loading the following sites and provide trace routes for any that are not working for you or that are running very slowly?
How to do a traceroute on Windows:
1. Go to Start -> Run
2. Type "cmd" and press Enter
3. When the command prompt comes up, type in tracert sat.wordpress.com and press Enter
4. We are looking for anything that shows a large number of timeouts. If you see anything like that, copy and paste the results into a reply here.
How to do a traceroute on a Mac:
1. Go to Applications -> Utilities -> Network Utility.
2. Click the Traceroute option at the top.
3. Type in the domain that is not working for you and hit Enter.
4. Look for anything that shows a large number of timeouts. If you see anything like that, copy and paste the results into a reply here.