I have two sites, one is a test, and the other is to be the live site.
I built the site on the http://storehousetest.wordpress.com and I exported it, and then imported it to http://thestorehousemovement.wordpress.com. I received the email that the site transferred successfully. I navigate to the site and there are 0 pages, and no indicators that the site transferred.
I have cleared browser cache.
I have tried the process 2-3 times with no success.
I submitted a support request on 2/11 and have not received a response 4 days hence.
I look forward to hearing from a Happiness Engineer. Thank you!
The blog I need help with is storehousetest.wordpress.com.