Dear WordPress. Could I ask you to take a look at some of the processes you have to help improve user experience? Here's just one example:
1. My sister posts, I get the email, click to see 'more'. I want to leave a comment
2. I enter a comment but it then takes me to a page and says 'your email is associated with an account, you need to log on first to place the comment'. No link or form to log on.
3. I click 'back', still no place to log on.
4. I click on 'home'. That takes me to my sister's blog home. Still no place to log on.
5. Finally, in order to log on, I have to enter the URL manually to leave her blog site and go back to the main wordpress.com page.
6. Hmm, now where has my sister's post gone?
Come on please. Are you serious? Here's a suggestion: How about asking the people who design these processes to ACTUALLY TRY them before putting us customers through the grind. Grrr