Need help? Check out our Support site, then

XAMPP 1.7.3 and WP 2.9.1

1. Hi,

I have deployed WP to a cloud but when I try to work locally with it - I get the following warning and noting else.
    Locally I use XAMPP 1.7.3 (PHP 5.3.1) and clearly there is an issue with that php version.

Warning: include_once(V:\xampp\htdocs\blog/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in V:\xampp\htdocs\blog\wp-settings.php on line 342

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'V:\xampp\htdocs\blog/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;V:\xampp\php\PEAR') in V:\xampp\htdocs\blog\wp-settings.php on line 342

Warning: require(V:\xampp\htdocs\blog/wp-includes/meta.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in V:\xampp\htdocs\blog\wp-settings.php on line 364

Anything I should try ?

Thanks,
    C

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. Here is the thing in a cloud that's using an older php works fine on my local development it does not.

4. I don't believe we Volunteers here in the wordpress.com support forum can help you.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic