Need help? Check out our Support site, then

WordPress.com Forums » CSS Customization

CSS Customization Add New »

Topic Post Count Last Poster Freshness
[resolved] Remove "This entry..." and "Bookmark the permalink" from reply page 11 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Link colors 2 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Darken Horizontal Line 10 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] How To Make a Banner Clickable 6 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] How to get 2 columns with Watson theme 6 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Trying to fix the post content on my homepage 10 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Change the colour of the header and sub titles 10 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Imbalance 2: less space between Header( &Menu) and post area 2 thesacredpath 2 years
[closed] Center blog area 2 timethief 2 years
[resolved] Editing space available for captions 6 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Changing size of blog content and side widget - Suit theme 6 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] copyright notice for every page not showing up. 3 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Enlarging font size in both title and post body 2 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] How to have a top menu in addition to side menu? 8 joshzaslow 2 years
[closed] How to put the "tags" under the post title ? Reddle theme. 2 timethief 2 years
[resolved] How do I change the color of Site title :( 4 colorfultones 2 years
[resolved] Suit theme - lines between post and widget 2 colorfultones 2 years
[resolved] Separating Title & Description Color 7 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Change height of banner images in stay theme 4 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] remove space between menu and slider 4 jlanglois2014 2 years
[resolved] Remove image borders in Twenty Twelve theme 13 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Chunk Theme: how do I change font syze in main title 5 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Center Social Media Icons on Adelle Theme 2 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] Triton Lite Theme: How to change comment counter to like counter 8 timethief 2 years
[resolved] Editing mobile theme with CSS 6 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] WordPress.com Forums ยป Themes Removing text from featured images - Twenty Fourt 3 scratchandsniffdogs 2 years
[resolved] How to Change Color of Text Link on Mouse Hover [Stay Theme] 4 hafizr 2 years
[resolved] How to change font? 3 lifeinspiratorrena 2 years
[resolved] Getting header image, site title and tagline to display next to each other 12 thesacredpath 2 years
[resolved] How do I keep current blog theme live while fine tuning new design 2 thesacredpath 2 years

New Topic in this Forum

You must log in to post.