2 Wordpress Blogs: Repost from one to the other?

• Author

glennweiss

Like sending (publicize) to Facebook, can I send a blog to another blog that I own? Is there another way to write the blog with images once and have it appear on both blogs.
    glennweiss.wordpress.com
    publicartpompano.wordpress.com

The blog I need help with is glennweiss.wordpress.com.

timethief

Why create duplicate content at all when you can link to it? Technically you can create two blogs with the same content but WordPress.com supports only original content blogging not splogging. Hence they do not provide auto-posting splogging tools. If you create duplicate blog Staff ask that it be made private.

… not allowed on WordPress.com:
    Automated blogs: Blogs that are generated by computers, including randomly generated blogs, blogs that re-publish press releases, marketing material, search engine results, link dumps or any other mass-produced content.

Given the result of creating duplicate content across domains will be Google hurling both the original URL and the duplicate URL to the end of the supplementary search results where the sun don’t shine I don’t recommend it.
    https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66359?hl=en

glennweiss

Thank you.

The topic ‘2 Wordpress Blogs: Repost from one to the other?’ is closed to new replies.